Do you have a personal goal?
Maybe you've reached a milestone age, and you want to do something special to mark the occasion. We've developed a new tool to help you stay motivated, achieve your goal and
raise funds to support lifesaving liver research as well as patient support, education and advocacy programs.
Here are a few examples of some personal goals:
It's simple, here's what you do:
- Run a marathon
- Lose weight
- Climb a mountain
- Choose/set your goal
- Set up a fundraising page using our new tool. You can post photos and videos (via YouTube link) about you and your goal
- Email your friends and family members using our tool (it includes a link to your fundraising page). Tell them about your goal and how they can help you achieve it.
- Read messages and get motivated to continue in your efforts to achieving your goal
- Reach your goal and support liver research at the same time
Your friends and family will:
Click here to start using our tool today!
Click here to see our sample fundraising page.
- Support you by posting personal messages on your page's board and donating to the CLF (through the CLF's secure site).
- Receive an electronic tax receipt automatically emailed out after they donate
If you have any questions or require additional information please email email@example.com
or call 1-800-563-5483.