Living With Liver Disease Program
A free monthly program for:
· People living with liver disease, including hepatitis and fatty liver
· Family members and friends of someone who has liver disease
· Health care providers and community workers
· And anyone else who would like to learn more about liver health!
For information on 2016 date please contact Regional Coordinator Melissa Grant Laguerre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us spread the word on how to take care of your liver:
- Book one of our volunteers to deliver a Liver Health Presentation
- Call us at 1-844-316-6990 to find out more about our volunteer peer support program
- Visit our on-line Publications Library for the latest on fatty liver disease, hepatitis, liver cancer and other liver-related conditions, including children.